ShopWell has been hard at work preparing for the launch of our service to the nutrition community at the 2010 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo, Booth #3085. We can’t wait to arrive in Boston!
For the past few weeks, ShopWell has been hard at work preparing for the launch of our service to the nutrition community at the 2010 Food & Nutrition Conference & Expo, Booth #3085. We can’t wait to arrive in Boston!
Like registered dietitians and nutrition professionals, we believe that shoppers equipped with the right nutrition information make better choices. We hope that ShopWell will be a great resource for nutrition experts to help further educate their patients. Our goal is to help patients make faster and more informed nutrition decisions.
With ShopWell, you can:
- Provide patients with personalized, easy to use tools to find healthy foods that match their dietary needs
- Instantly look up nutrition facts for nearly 50,000 food items including both packaged foods and fresh produce, meat, and fish
- Create shopping lists to help monitor, review, and adjust your patients’ food choices
- Incorporate ShopWell tools into lesson plans to visually teach nutrition label reading to patients using food items familiar to them
- Be confident that the information the patient receives-whether in your office, at home, or on the go-is consistent with Institute of Medicine (IOM) Guidelines, USDA’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans, peer-reviewed research, and the expert judgment of Registered Dietitians
See you soon in Boston!
(If you aren’t attending FNCE, but still want to learn more, please join our RD network for email updates.)