ShopWell embraces the power of the list by letting you create and customize your own lists of foods. We’ve recently updated the Lists feature to make them more powerful and more fun to use. Check out these latest improvements!
ShopWell embraces the power of the list by letting you create and customize your own lists of foods. We've recently updated the Lists feature to make them more powerful and more fun to use. Check out the latest improvements:
1. Not sure where to start on ShopWell.com? Here's a list of popular grocery foods to get you going. This list covers the basics (plus some extra treats), featuring common products you might buy at the grocery store. Customize the list for you by adding your favorite foods and deleting items you don't like.
2. Improve your list and your health by Trading Up to healthier options. Not only does ShopWell show you personalized health scores for each food item on your list, we also alert you when a healthier alternative is available through Trade Ups. Look for the "Trade Up" button next to products on your list, and click to find suggestions for healthier choices. By gradually optimizing your grocery list you can start eating healthier!
3. Once you've signed up for a profile on ShopWell, we'll help you find more foods you'll love by suggesting new lists that match your health profile. Click on Your Lists & Trade Ups next to the search bar at the top right of the page and check out the Discover Lists section. Here you'll see several different lists of foods, compiled by registered dietitians, that are recommended for your specific health goals. What a great way to learn about new foods!
4. Share your lists with friends and family. Make a list of ingredients for your favorite recipe and pass it on to your friends so they can see if the ingredients are right for them too. Or, send a family member to the grocery store with a list you made on ShopWell, so they know exactly what to bring home. Want some more ideas? Click here. Lists are easy to share by clicking the Twitter, Facebook, or Email buttons at the top of the list.
5. Not all lists have to be healthy! Just start by making a list of your favorite foods. Check out ShopWell's founder's list of favorite guilty-pleasure foods.
So what are you waiting for? Make a list on ShopWell today!